Ever wondered which world football superstars' jerseys fly off the shelves the quickest?
Sky Sports has revealed the top 10 most popular players when it comes to shirt sales.
It comes as no suprise that Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo make up the top two, but which other stars make the list.
Sky Sports got in touch kitbag.com to compile the all important top 10:
10. Phillipe Coutinho (Liverpool/Brazil)
9. Alex Sanchez (Arsenal/Chile)
8. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City/Argentina)
7. Neymar (Barcelona/Brazil)
6. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United/England)
5. Eden Hazard (Chelsea/Belgium)
4. Bastian Schweinsteiger (Manchester United/Germany)
3. Memphis Depay (Manchester United/Netherlands)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid/Portugal)
1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Argentina)
Read more at SkySports.com