LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 03: Dele Alli of Tottenham Hotspur celebrates after scoring his sides first goal Serge Aurier of Tottenham Hotspur during the Premier League match between Everton FC and Tottenham Hotspur at Goodison Park on November 03, 2019 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. (Photo by Michael Regan/Getty Images)

The first game of the week put another nail in Solskjaer's coffin as Man United lost 1-0 to a plucky Bournemouth side, their first win in six games. United failed to put on much of a show and the Cherries looked the better side throughout.

Newcastle were up 3-0 after 51 minutes against West Ham before the Hammers pulled two back in an exciting second half. Liverpool were forced to come from behind as well in their matchup with Aston Villa. The hosts went ahead through Mahmoud Hassan before Andrew Robertson scored in the 87th minutes and Sadio Mane ruined the Villans' dream in stoppage time to keep Liverpool's run alive.

At the Emirates both sides had plenty of chances to score and the hosts led at halftime before Wolves came back in force and made goalkeeper Leno work for his paycheck until Raul Jimenez leveled the game. Sheffield United similarly had a strong first half, putting three past Burnley but this time the visitors couldn't pull it back, ending with just those three goals and pushing the Blades into the top six.

Norwich had a rough game against Brighton and two second-half goals from the Seagulls gave them the three points while the Canaries failed to register a shot on target. In contrast every one of Southampton's three shots against Man City were on target but only one went in early on before, like Liverpool, the Citizens scored twice in the last twenty minutes to win.

Pulisic started again for Chelsea this week and got on the scoresheet again alongside Tammy Abraham. Sadly for Watford Deulofeu's 80th minute penalty was not enough to pick up any points and the Blues took their fifth league win in a row. Leicester continued their impressive form against Crystal Palace with Soyuncu and Vardy scoring o take the Foxes up to third.

The last match of the round saw some dramatic events at Goodison Park. Dele Alli put Spurs ahead in the second half before play was stopped when Son put in a tackle on Everton's Andre Gomes and the Evertonian suffered a fracture dislocation to his ankle and was rushed straight to hospital. Son was visibly distraught before being sent off (a decision that has since been appealed and rescinded). Cenk Tosun went on to score and tie the game in stoppage time.