during the Premier League match between Arsenal and Manchester United at Emirates Stadium on December 2, 2017 in London, England.

The game of the round this week was a classic encounter between rivals Arsenal and Manchester United in a game which was quite exciting for a neutral fan. United managed to claim the three points although some may say its undeserved. The red devils went up 2-0 thanks to goals from Antonio Valencia and Jesse Lingard following a defensive mishap. But it was Alexandre Lacazette who brought one back before the break.

United finished the game with just 25% possession but it was David De Gea who would get the honours as man of the match after he managed 14 saves from Arsenal's 33 shots at goal. Paul Pogba was shown red after standing on the back of Hector Bellerin's leg in what wasn't a malicious attempt.

Chelsea managed a 3-1 win over Newcastle despite going down an early goal from Dwight Gayle. Eden Hazard looked at his best after his two goals and venomous attacks from the wing and new man Alvaro Morata claiming his 9th goal of the season in a game of nothing but positives for the reigning champions.

Watford and Tottenham played out a 1-1 draw in a game most anticipated to be much more exciting. It was a must win game for both teams as they look to build on good starts to the season, however, the result sees both teams drop in ladder positions. Goals from Christian Kabasele and Son Heung-Mib both came in the first half with a straight red card to Spurs defender Davinson Sanchez being the only talking point of the second half.

Stoke City secured a routine win over struggling Swansea City despite going down 1-0 to a third minute strike from Wilfred Bony. The Potters pounced on the complacent Swans before the break with goals coming from Sheridan Shaqiri and Mame Briam Diouf as they maintain their mid-table position.

Liverpool were impressive again this week securing a 5-1 win over Premier League newcomers Brighton and Hove Albion. Roberto Firmino claimed a brace and Philippe Coutinho found his name back on the score sheet. A 51st minute goal from Glenn Murray didn't worry the reds as they were already three goals to the good. An own goal from Lewis Dunk topped off an impressive win for the inform Reds as they look to secure qualification to the next round of the champions league this week.

Everton built on their mid-week demolition of West Ham, beating Huddersfield Town 2-0. In Sam Allardyce's first game as manager it was all positives with a first half goal to Gylfi Sigurdsson and a second half strike from Dominic Calvert-Lewin ensured the toffees gain three points, which see them rise to 10th on the table despite a poor start to the season which saw Ronald Koeman unemployed.

A sixth minute goal to Demarai Gray was enough for Leicester to down the inform Burnley 1-0 in a game which saw both teams share the attack both getting quite a few shots at goal.

In a game which can be summarised as a tale of two halves Bournemouth and Southampton shared the points after a 1-1 draw. The cherries opened the scoring in their dominant half though Ben Fraser but it was going to be ruled out by Charlie Austin's equaliser which saw the saints capitalise on their dominating second half performance.

Manchester City maintained their eight point lead at the top of the table despite it looking like they were going to share the points with the struggling West Ham. Angelo Ogbonna ensured the Hammers would going into the break with the lead which was soon to be levelled after Nicolas Otamendi's goal in the 57th minute.

The winning goal wouldn't come until late on in the game, with David Silva converting the perfectly weighted cross from Kevin De Bruyne in the 83rd minute.