MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - MAY 17: Besart Berisha of the Victory celebrates scoring a goal during the 2015 A-League Grand Final match between the Melbourne Victory and Sydney FC at AAMI Park on May 17, 2015 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Quinn Rooney/Getty Images)

Melbourne Victory Football Club is delighted to announce marquee player Besart Berisha has re-signed with the club for a further two seasons.

Berisha, who has scored 63 goals and won three Championships in 110 Hyundai A-League appearances, will remain at Melbourne Victory at least until the end of the 2017/18 season.

The star striker joined Melbourne Victory from Brisbane Roar last year, scoring 15 goals and winning the Hyundai A-League Premiership-Championship double in his debut season at the club.

Making the announcement at the club's Victory in Business Luncheon, proudly presented by AGL, on Wednesday, Melbourne Victory chairman Anthony Di Pietro said Berisha adds a great deal to the values of the club.

"We remain in awe of Besart's passion, determination and drive to succeed and these attributes significantly add to the positive and success-driven culture at our football club," Di Pietro said.

Read more at: http://www.melbournevictory.com.au/article/yesbes-besart-berisha-re-signs-with-melbourne-victory/1syx0mgehvp9p1otewhe50p7wr#7HH8aC9fWskSGiT0.99